Parents seeking admission to National Public School, Rajajinagar, for various classes are requested to fill the registration forms online under the respective links and make an online payment of Rs. 400/- as processing charges. The filled form should be downloaded, printed and signed by the parents.
Registration for admissions will be processed only after receiving the hard copy of the duly filled-in form with the Aadhaar card or copy of the Birth Certificate and the latest photograph of the child. This can be dropped off in the box kept in the school premises on any working day between 9.30 am and 12 noon from 25th October 2021.
For Montessori registration, the child should complete 3 years as on 1 June 2022
For KG 1 registration, the child should complete 4 years as on 1 June 2022
A large number of parents are seeking admission to National Public School, Rajajinagar. We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited seats available for the Montessori and Kindergarten classes. As per the policy and directive of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), we have the following guidelines for admission. Even the department of education follows the same.
- The first priority is for siblings. Applications from siblings are usually more than twice the number of seats available.
- The second priority is for children of our teachers and other staff members.
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. As you are aware, NPS has been functioning since 1959. Children of the alumni group are also many.
- The next preference is for the nationally mobile group, including central services and other transferable services of India.
- There is also another category of people who are internationally mobile coming from schools outside India. Bangalore is seeing a large number of this migratory group who are seeking admission to NPS.
- Now the government prioritises admission for minorities from different states of India to promote national integration.
- Applications for admission to KG II are not accepted as there is no vacancy. In other classes, admission will depend upon the vacancies likely to arise on account of withdrawal due to parents’ transfer.
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realize and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
Exerting any influence for admission directly or indirectly will be a disqualification.
Address for communication:
NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL
1036 -A, 5th Block,
Phone: + 91-80-23350361 / +91-80-23156772
Please click on the link provided below to access the admission form.
The form should be filled online, printed, signed and dropped in the box kept in the school premises.
The registration for admission to Montessori and KG I is now open for the academic year 2022-2023.
Last date for submission of Registration forms for KG1 and Montessori, for the academic year 2022-23 will be Tuesday, 30th November 2021 by 12 noon. No applications will be accepted thereafter.