Admissions for the academic year 2020-21 open for Grade 11.
Finding the right school is all about finding the right environment for a child and we at NPS, Rajajinagar strive with the same goal in mind. You may be aware that National Public School, Rajajinagar is an Autonomous Institution affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. Admission to National Public School, Rajajinagar, is open to all students from Grade 11 irrespective of caste, creed, race, religion or gender.
Parents seeking admission to National Public School, Rajajinagar, for various classes are requested to access the registration form online. To complete the registration process, parents are required to fill the form online, download it (along with the acknowledgement slips wherever necessary), print, sign and submit it at the school with the following documents and collect the Information Booklet (Rs.400/- cash only)
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Aadhaar card, as applicable
- Copy of last 3 years academic progress report from the previous school
The completed registration forms with all documents will be accepted at the school Reception on all working days between 10:00 am and 12:00 noon.
A large number of parents seek admission to National Public School, Rajajinagar. We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited seats available. As per the policy and directive of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), we have the following guidelines for admission. Even the department of education follows the same.
- The first priority is for siblings. Applications from siblings are usually more than twice the number of seats available.
- The second priority is for children of our teachers and other staff members.
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. As you are aware, NPS has been functioning since 1959. Children of the alumni group are also many.
- The next preference is for the nationally mobile group, including central services and other transferable services of India.
- There is also another category of people who are internationally mobile coming from schools outside India. Bangalore is seeing a large number of this migratory group who are seeking admission to NPS.
- Now the government prioritises admission for minorities from different states of India to promote national integration.
- Admissions to Grade XI will depend on the vacancies likely to arise on account of withdrawal due to parents’ transfer.
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realize and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
Exerting any influence for admission directly or indirectly will be a disqualification.
Online applications for Grade 11