Parents seeking admission to National Public School, Rajajinagar, for KG I and Montessori Freshers are requested to register ONLINE
- For KG 1 registration the child should complete 4 years as on 1 June 2023
- For Montessori Freshers registration the child should complete 3 years as on 1 June 2023
PROCESS FOR REGISTRATION
- Read the guidelines and proceed to fill the registration form.
- Upload Aadhar Card (if available) and Birth Certificate.
- Upload latest passport size photo.
- Submit the duly filled in form.
- Make Online payment of Rs.600/- towards processing charges.
- Take a print out of the submitted form.
- Drop off the signed application form along with the relevant documents at the school office.
Documents to be submitted to the school along with the print out of the Registration form .
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Aadhar Card (if available)
- Latest photograph of the child.
- Copy of receipt of processing fee paid online.
Registration for admissions will be processed only after receiving the printout of the duly filled in registration form and the above mentioned documents. This can be dropped in the box kept in the school premises on any working day between 9.00 am and 12 noon from Thursday, 12th October 2022 onwards. The office will be closed from 22nd to 25th October, 2022
A large number of parents are seeking admission to National Public School, Koramangala. We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited seats available for Montessori and Kindergarten classes. As per the policy and directive of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), we have the following guidelines for admission. Even the department of education follows the same.
- The first priority is for siblings.
- The second priority is for children of our teachers and other staff members.
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. As you are aware, NPS has been functioning since 1959. Children of the alumni group are also many.
- The next preference is for the nationally mobile group, including central services and other transferable services of India.
- There is also another category of people who are internationally mobile coming from schools outside India. Bangalore is seeing a large number of this migratory group who are seeking admission to NPS.
- Now the government prioritises admission for minorities from different states of India to promote national integration.
- Applications for admission to KG II and Montessori Juniors and Montessori Seniors are not accepted as there is no vacancy. In other classes, admission will depend upon the vacancies likely to arise on account of withdrawal due to parents’ transfer.
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realize and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
Exerting any influence for admission directly or indirectly will be a disqualification.
Address for communication:
NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL
1036-A, 5th Block,
Please click on the link provided to access the admission form.
The form should be filled online, printed, signed and dropped in the box kept in the school premises.
The registration for admission for KG 1 and Montessori Freshers, is now open for the academic year 2023-2024.