Parents seeking admission for their child in NPS-National Public School, Rajajinagar, for the Academic Year 2024-25 in Montessori or Kindergarten I may please register ONLINE. As per the New Education Policy, the child is required to complete 3 years for Montessori and 4 years for Kindergarten I as on 1st June 2024.
PROCESS FOR REGISTRATION
- Read the guidelines and proceed to fill the registration form (Please expand the student’s, father’s and mother’s names as CBSE does not permit initials in names).
- Upload Aadhar Card (if available) and Birth Certificate.
- Upload latest passport size photo.
- Submit the duly filled-in form.
- Make a payment of Rs. 600/- online, towards processing charges.
- Take a printout of the submitted form.
Documents to be submitted to the school along with the printout of the registration form duly signed by both parents:
- Copy of Aadhar Card (if available)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Latest photograph of the child
- Copy of receipt of processing fee paid online
- Health report (if the child needs any special medical attention)
Registration for admissions will be processed only after receiving the printout of the duly filled-in registration form and the above-mentioned documents. These can be dropped in the box kept in the school premises on any working weekday between
9.00 am and 12 noon from 4th October 2023.
A large number of parents are seeking admission to National Public School, Rajajinagar. We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited seats available for the Montessori and Kindergarten I classes. As per the policy and directive of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), we have the following guidelines for admission. Even the department of education follows the same.
- The first priority is for siblings. Applications from siblings are usually more than twice the number of seats available.
- The second priority is for children of our teachers and other staff members.
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. As you are aware, NPS has been functioning since 1959. Children of the alumni group are also many.
- The next preference is for the nationally mobile group, including central services and other transferable services of India.
- There is also another category of people who are internationally mobile coming from schools outside India. Bengaluru is seeing a large number of this migratory group who are seeking admission to NPS.
- Now the government prioritises admission for minorities from different states of India to promote national integration.
- Applications for admission to Montessori Juniors, Montessori Seniors and KG II are not accepted as there is no vacancy. In other classes, admission will depend upon the vacancies likely to arise on account of withdrawal due to parents’ transfer.
To have an effective teaching-learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realise and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
Exerting any influence for admission directly or indirectly will be a disqualification.
Address for communication:
NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL
1036-A, Purandarapura, 5th Block,
Karnataka, South India
Phone: +91-80-23350361 / +91-80-23156772
Please click on the link provided below to access the admission form.
The form should be filled online, printed, signed and dropped in the box kept in the school premises.
The registration for admission to Montessori Freshers and KG I is now open for the academic year 2024-2025.