National Public School, Rajajinagar, will be conducting its Entrance Test for Grade 11 for the Academic Year 2022-23 at the school campus as per the schedule mentioned below. Only those students who have already registered their names with the school by submitting their applications with the necessary documents are eligible to appear for the test.
||Sat, 12 Feb 2022
||09:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
||Commercial Aptitude, Mathematics
||Sat, 12 Feb 2022
||09:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
Kindly note the following:
- Students are advised to report 30 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the Entrance Test with their Application Number as given in the Application Form submitted to the school.
- Students also need to mandatorily bring a government issued photo ID card like Adhaar/Passport
- Parents are requested to leave their wards at the Back Gate and make way for the students to enter the school premises. Students may be picked up at the gate as per the scheduled end time. Please avoid parking near school premises.
- COVID safety protocols are to be strictly followed at all times. Students will be screened for temperature at the school gates and will be permitted only if they do not display any symptoms. Use of appropriate masks is mandatory. Students are permitted to carry pocket hand sanitisers, water in a transparent bottle and stationery in a transparent pouch.
- Appearing for the written test does not guarantee admission. Admissions are made only against vacancies on purely merit basis.
- Kindly check the school website for any further updates regarding the Entrance Test.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified telephonically.
- For any queries, registered applicants can email us at email@example.com mentioning the application number in the subject of the mail.
- Those students who have NOT submitted their previous years marks cards at the time of application need to bring hard copies of the same when they come for the entrance exam.