Admissions for the academic year 2016-17 open for Std. XI
Finding the right school is all about finding the right environment for a child and we at NPS, Rajajinagar strive with the same goal in mind. Admission to National Public School, Rajajinagar, is open to Std. XI, irrespective of caste, creed, race, region or gender.
REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSION : Parents seeking admission to National Public School, Rajajinagar, for Std XI (Standard Eleven) are requested to download the registration form (along with the acknowledgement slip wherever necessary) under the respective link. Parents may submit the duly filled-in forms at the school with the following documents and collect the Information Booklet (Rs.300/- cash only).
The completed registration forms with all documents will be accepted at the school Reception on all working days between 10.00 am and 12.00 noon from November 3, 2015. (The school will be closed for Diwali from 9th November 2015 to 14th November 2015).
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of last 3 years academic progress report from the previous school
A large number of parents are seeking admission to National Public School, Rajajinagar, Bangalore. We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited seats available. As per the policy and directive of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), we have the following guidelines for admission:
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realize and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
- The first priority is for siblings. Applications from siblings are more than twice the number of seats available.
- The second priority is for children of our teachers and other staff members.
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. As you are aware, NPS has been functioning since 1959. Children of the alumni group are also too many.
- The next preference is for the nationally mobile group, including central services and other transferable services of India.
- There is also another category of people who are internationally mobile coming from CBSE schools outside India. Bangalore is seeing a large number of this migratory group who are seeking admission to CBSE schools.
- Now the government prioritises admission for minorities from different states of India to promote national integration. The school also has the status of a minority institution.
Admissions to Std. XI are finalized based on the performance in the written admission test conducted in the month of April/ May subject to vacancies likely to arise in the academic year.
Address for Communication:
NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL
1036-A, 5th Block,
Bangalore - 560010