Admissions for the academic year 2014-2015 are open
Finding the right school is all about finding the right environment for a child
and we at NPS, Rajajinagar, strive with the same goal in mind. Admission to
National Public School, Rajajinagar, is open to all children from Kindergarten,
Grades 2 to 9 and 11, irrespective of caste, creed, race, region or gender.
REGISTRATION FOR ADMISSION
- Registration for admission for the academic year 2014-15 for LKG and Montessori will be open from 2nd December 2013
- Registration for classes 1 and above will be announced later.
- Parents seeking admission to National Public School, Rajajinagar are requested to download the registration forms under the respective links and submit the duly filled-in forms at the school with the Copy of Birth Certificate
- Prospectus Cost-Rs.300/-(Cash only)
- The completed registration forms with all documents will be accepted at the school reception on all working days between 8.30 a.m. and 12.00 noon (The school will be closed for Christmas Vacation between 21 December 2013 and 2 January 2014)
Admissions for 2014-15
Download Application Form
A large number of parents are seeking admission to National Public School,
Rajajinagar. We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited
seats available for the Montessori and Kindergarten classes. As per the policy
and directive of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), we have the
following guidelines for admission:
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class
strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected
that those who seek admission will realize and understand the constraints
the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not
become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
- The first priority is for siblings. Applications from siblings are more than
twice the number of seats available.
- The second priority is for children of our teachers and other staff
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. As you are
aware, NPS has been functioning since 1959. Children of the
alumni group are also too many.
- The next preference is for the Nationally mobile group, including central
services and other transferable services of India.
- There is also another category of people who are Internationally mobile
coming from CBSE schools outside India. Bangalore is seeing a large
number of this migratory group who are seeking admission to CBSE
- The next priority is for the general category.
- Applications for admission to KG II are not accepted as
there is no vacancy.
Admissions to Grades 1 to 9 and Grade 11 are finalized based on the
performance in the written admission test conducted in the month of April/May.
Students who have to appear for the written test will be sent a letter to the
postal address mentioned in the registration form. The exact date and time of
the test will be mentioned in the letter.
Address for communication:
NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL
1036-A, 5th Block, Rajajinagar,
Bangalore – 560010
Phone : 091-080-23350361/091-080-23156772
Fax : 091-080-23202380
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org