Finding the right school is all about finding the right environment for a child and we at NPS, Rajajinagar, strive with the same goal in mind. National Public School is an autonomous institution affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education. Admission to National Public School, Rajajinagar is open irrespective of caste, creed, race, region or gender.
Parents seeking admission to National Public School, Rajajinagar are requested to download the registration form (along with the acknowledgement slips wherever necessary) under the respective link. Parents may submit the duly filled-in forms at the school with the following documents and collect the Information Booklet (Rs 300/- cash only).
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copies of last 3 years academic progress report from the previous school
The completed registration forms with all documents will be accepted at the school reception on all working days between 10 am and 12 noon.
A large number of parents are seeking admission to National Public School, Rajajinagar, Bengaluru. We would like to inform every parent that we have very limited seats available. As per the policy and directive of CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education), we have the following guidelines for admission:
- The first priority is for siblings
- The second priority is for children of our teachers and other members of the staff.
- Priority for admission is also listed for alumni of our school. As you are aware, NPS has been functioning since 1959. Children of the alumni group are large in number.
- The next preference is for the nationally mobile group, including central services and other transferable services of India.
- There is also another category of people who are internationally mobile coming from CBSE schools outside India. Bengaluru is seeing a large number of this migratory group who are seeking admission to CBSE schools.
- The government prioritizes admission for minorities from different states of India to promote national integration.
To have an effective teaching learning process, we maintain limited class strength. Considering the limited number of seats available, it is expected that those who seek admission will realize and understand the constraints the institution faces. The disappointment of not getting admission should not become a matter of unhappiness among parents.
Admissions to Classes II – XI are finalized based on the performance in the written admission test conducted in the month of April/May, subject to vacancies likely to arise in the academic year.
- Students seeking admission to Class II – VI are assessed in English, Hindi and Mathematics.
- Students seeking admission to Class VII – IX are assessed in English, Hindi, Mathematics and Science.
- Students seeking admission to Class XI are assessed in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
The list of students who have qualified will be uploaded on the school website. Admission is provided only on merit and strictly based on availability of seats.
Exerting any influence for admission directly or indirectly will be a disqualification.
Once admission has been granted, parents are intimated and invited for a session with the Principal. An interactive discussion on the schedule followed in schools is held wherein parents are made aware of the vision of the school and its expectations from students.